x
Breaking News
More () »

Grease fire temporarily shuts down BeltLine restaurant

The fire happened at Hawkers Asian Street Food at 661 Auburn Ave NE Sunday.

ATLANTA — A restaurant along Atlanta's BeltLine is shutdown following a grease fire Sunday.

The fire happened at Hawkers Asian Street Food at 661 Auburn Ave NE.

In a post, the restaurant said the grease fire caused some unforeseen mechanical maintenance.

"We plan to reopen as soon as we can, with all the boas and roti that your heart desires. Thank you for understanding," the Hawkers team said in a post

This is a developing story, we will continue to update as we learn more.