Here is an ongoing list of closures and delays you may expect before you go to work or school today:
- The City of Atlanta said all non-essential employees will have a delayed start of 10 a.m.
- All essential and emergency personnel should report to work at their regularly-scheduled time.
- The Municipal Court of Atlanta will have a delayed start at 10 a.m.
- DeKalb County Schools will be closed.
- 12-month employees should report to work for DeKalb Co.
- Atlanta and Fulton County Schools will hold delays as scheduled.
We will continue to update this list as information becomes available. If you have any news on delays or school closures, Tweet, Facebook or Instagram us by using the hashtags #TrafficTracker or #TrafficTrackers.