ATLANTA — Police are investigating after someone called 911 about shots fired at a recording studio in metro Atlanta Wednesday.
There were reports that rapper Offset was there when the incident happened, but Atlanta Police said that has not been verified.
The Migos star, whose real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus, has had his string of controversial incidents over the past few weeks, including a smacking a phone out of a fan's hand.
And who could not forget the bold red-carpet moment with his wife rapper Cardi B, at the Billboard Awards.
While the investigation for the May 8 drive by shooting at Crossover Entertainment Group recording studios continues, Atlanta Police say that Offset was not on scene when they arrived.
Officers spoke with the reporting party who advised that while he and others were at the location, occupants of a dark SUV started to shoot towards the building.
The shooting resulted in damage to three vehicles, the building and the window of an apartment in the area.
It was initially reported that someone was shot in the leg, but officers were unable to locate a gunshot victim. This is still an ongoing investigation.
ALSO READ |
- Met Gala 2019: Celebs try to out-camp each other on the pink carpet
- Offset, Cardi B. buy 5 homes, land in Jonesboro: Report
- Atlanta rapper Ralo could be released soon, his team says
- Rising young hip-hop star Street Bud signs with Migos' Quavo
- Cardi B. makes more history with new Rap Snacks flavor after Grammy win