Here's how you can support The Salvation Army of Metro Atlanta during the 39th Annual Can-A-Thon in person and online:
- Donate Online: Click here to donate now. Just $10 provides three meals for a family of four.
- Amazon Wishlist: Shop for food items on Amazon here to fulfill a need
- Donate In Person: Drop-off canned good and non-perishable food donations at one of three Salvation Army locations below on Friday, December 3, 2021:
- Cobb County: 202 Waterman St SE, Marietta, GA 30060
- DeKalb County: 2090 North Druid Hills Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
- Gwinnett County: 3455 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Imagine 458,000 pounds of food. That’s roughly enough food to fill every seat in more than seven professional football stadiums combined. It’s also how much food The Salvation Army distributed to metro Atlanta families in just three months this year.
While communities rely on food pantries for support every year, we’re counting on you to help our neighbors through unprecedented unemployment, sickness and hard times.
We invite you to join The Salvation Army, 11Alive and Publix to stock food pantries for the 39th Annual Holiday Can-A-Thon. Your donations fill the pantries and help ease the burden of food insecurity for so many families in our Atlanta community.
On Friday, December 3, we are offering a COVID-19 safe, contact-less drop-off of non-perishable goods at three locations in Brookhaven, Gwinnett County and Cobb County. Please visit our registration page to let us know if you are dropping off cans.
For further questions please e-mail Christina Faine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for spreading the word. We can’t end hunger without the support and generosity of those who are able to give back in times of need. With your help, we can stamp out hunger in metro Atlanta.