Beginning Friday, downtown commuters will begin seeing signs reminding them of road closures for the Georgia Dome's upcoming implosion.
The signs will remain in place until Monday, Nov. 20, when the dome is imploded at 7:30 am.
Beginning at 5:30 am, these roads will be closed from 5:30 until around 11 am.
- Andrew Young International Blvd. from Phillips Drive
- Phillips Drive from Centennial Parkway NW to Andrew Young International
- Magnum St. NW from MLK Jr. Drive to Marietta St.
- Northside Drive from MLK Jr. Drive to Joseph E. Boone
- Maple St. NW from MLK Jr. Drive to Northside Drive
- Electric Ave. NW from Maple St. NW to Spencer St.
- Postell St. NW from Maple St. NW to Rhodes St.