LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Thursday is National Rotisserie Chicken Day, so how about adding poultry to the menu tonight?
- 1 whole, cook rotisserie Chicken, pulled into bite-sized peices
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 can cheddar soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pound Velveeta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder (optional)
Boil noodles to al dente. Mix diced tomatoes, cheddar soup, chicken soup, 1 cup of cheddar, seasonings, pasta together and transfer to baking dish. Place in oven at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve.