ATLANTA — Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms delivered her first State of the City Address Wednesday morning.
During the address, Lance Bottoms laid out what she's accomplished in her first 100 days of office and what her administration has in store for the future of Atlanta.
The address comes at the end of a busy first 100 days for the new mayor. During the time period, Lance Bottoms has had to face the challenge of a cyber security breach that crippled some of the City's important systems for days.
- Cyberattack hits Atlanta computer. 'Everyone who has done business' with city may be at risk
- What to know about the City of Atlanta cyberattack
- Expert: Full recovery from cyber attack for Atlanta could take months
In addition, Lance Bottoms has moved to try and clean up the City's image in a bid for transparency in the the wake of an unfolding bribery scandal first uncovered during the previous administration. Related to the fall out of the scandal, Lance Bottoms called for her entire Cabinet to resign.
- GBI agents meet with city employees as part of open records investigation
- Major shakeup announced in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms' administration
11Alive will have a crew at the address and will have the latest coverage Wednesday evening.