ATHENS, Ga. — The Georgia Bulldogs have high hopes of sealing their third No. 1 recruiting class in a row on National Signing Day.
As UGA fans wait on top recruits like offensive lineman Broderick Jones to make their decisions official, here's how the Dawgs have already officially announced on Twitter:
- Five-star offensive tackle Broderick Jones from Lithonia, Ga.
- Four-star running back Daijun Edwards from Moultrie, Ga.
- Three-star defensive end Cameron Kinnie from Suwanee, Ga.
- Three-star wide receiver Ladd McConkey from Chatsworth, Ga.
- Three-star cornerback Daran Branch from Amite, La.
- Four-star center Sedrick Van Pran from New Orleans, La.
The Bulldogs have already signed national stars such as Arizona cornerback Kelee Ringo, Rome, Ga. offensive tackle Tate Ratledge, California running back Kendall Milton and Nevada tight end Darnell Washington.
Jones, widely considered one of the top-10 recruits in the country, became the crown jewel of the day when he announced to the world at Lithonia High School he would be joining the Dawgs.