The Georgia Department of Transportation has released updated information for lane closures and construction schedules that are going on over the weekend.
- The Hawks will be facing the Golden State Warriors at Philips Arena on Friday, March 2 from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- And the Hawks will face the Phoenix Suns on Saturday, March 3 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Philips Arena.
- The SuperCross will be taking place at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Saturday, March 3, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The SECO International will be hosted at the Georgia World Congress Center from Friday, March 2, to Sunday, March 4 in building A from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- SuperCross will also be hosted at the Georgia World Congress Center on Saturday, March 3, from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
To survive summer construction, Georgia DOT offers the following tips:
Plan ahead. Before you get behind the wheel, call 511 or visit 511ga.org for real-time information on active construction, incidents, road conditions and more.
Drive Alert and Arrive Alive. Keep the smartphone out of reach until you complete your drive. And wear your seatbelt.
Use extra caution in work zones: pay attention, slow down, and watch for workers. Work zone safety is in your hands.