ATLANTA — As rain and wrecks plague metro Atlanta roads, drivers may need to make a plan this morning to handle multiple traffic incidents.
- There is gridlock traffic on I-20 eastbound near Evans Mill for people coming out of Conyers. There is a tree down and a wreck that is causing the trip time to extend over an hour.
- Tree debris on road at I-285 eastbound near Ashford Dunwoody. A few right lanes are closed.
- Multi-car spin out wreck on I-85 northbound at Sylvan Road.
- There is a heavy backup at I-285 southbound at University Avenue as officials on scene attend to a wreck.
- Three lanes are blocked on the connector northbound as officials work to clear a wreck on Edgewood Avenue.
- Right-hand shoulder blocked due to a crash on I-75 southbound at I-675.
- The left lane is blocked on I-285 northbound at Covington Highway.
- A wreck on I-285 northbound at Northlake Parkway
- Two left lanes closed on I-20 WB near Candler Road due to a spin-out.
Crash said ponding is going to be a huge problem this morning due to the heavy rain and wet roads. Here's what you can expect weather-wise for the rest of the week.
► UPLOAD | Send us your weather pictures here