x
Breaking News
More () »

Atlanta's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Atlanta, Georgia | 11alive.com

A few more clouds Wednesday

Moisture increases

ATLANTA — It will be a comfortable start early Wednesday with low temperatures in the low 60s.  We will have a few more clouds mixing in with the sun at times and high temperatures up to 79. 

Credit: 11Alive

High pressure is dominating our weather, bringing in easterly winds.  That is mainly going to be with a few more clouds and just a gradual increase in our relative humidity through the week. 

We will top off near 80 Thursday with partly cloudy to mostly cloudy skies.  We introduce a 20% chance for an isolated shower Thursday.  

The rain chance goes up to 30% for Friday, 40% chance Saturday.  It won't be a washout for the weekend, you will just have to dodge some showers at times.  Back to a 30% chance on Sunday.  Rain chances stay on the low end Monday and Tuesday.  

Download the FREE app now in the iTunes store or on Google Play.

POWER OUTAGES CHECK | Georgia Power customers, check here. Georgia EMC customers check here.

RELATED: StormTracker school: The science of thunder

RELATED: StormTracker School Lessons for Students, Educators