- Fulton County Schools mask mandate eliminated for some
- Merck agrees to share formula for COVID-19 pill
- New COVID-19 infections in US down more than half since early September
- What's the timeline for young kids getting COVID shots after FDA panel vote?
- Coronavirus in Georgia | COVID case, death, and hospitalization data Oct. 26
- Yes, most Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine recipients are now eligible for a booster shot
- Yes, you should still get the COVID-19 booster even if you are fully vaccinated or had the virus
- 50% of Georgians now fully vaccinated for COVID
- US details new international COVID-19 travel requirements
- Yes, you can now ‘mix and match’ the COVID-19 vaccine booster shots in the US
- Moderna says their low-dose COVID-19 shot works on kids 6 to 11
- VERIFY: Are more people getting boosters than the first COVID vaccine dose?
- Fulton County Schools to make masks optional 30 days after children aged 5+ become vaccine eligible
- Coronavirus in Georgia | COVID case, death, and hospitalization data Oct. 22
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson booster shots to become available in Georgia next week
- Fact-checking 3 claims about COVID-19 vaccine booster shots
- Why is there uncertainty over when we might reach herd immunity?