2021 Atlanta and Georgia Election results
Find real-time results from the Nov. 30 runoff election as voters head to the polls to elect a new mayor for the city of Atlanta, the most high-profile of all races happening in Georgia on this day.
Felicia Moore and Andre Dickens, who advanced past former Mayor Kasim Reed in the Nov. 2 nonpartisan general election, now go head-to-head vying for outgoing Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ seat.
In an unexpected announcement on May 6, Bottoms shared publicly that she would not seek for a second term.
Dickens is a member of the City Council who, as an at-large councilman, has won two citywide races since 2013. Dickens has run a campaign built on the foundation of his community advocacy. He helped Atlanta establish a $15 minimum wage in 2017, and his campaign website touts his record as a leader on transportation and development issues.
Moore, who took the lead in the Nov. 2 race, is perhaps the most experienced candidate in the race, with two decades on the Atlanta City Council representing much of the Westside and northwest corner of Atlanta in District 9. Since 2018, she has been City Council president. She presents herself as a champion of transparency and clean government.
11Alive News is your source for Election Day stories, identifying voter issues, fact-checking and results. Bookmark this page for real-time election results, including absentee ballots and early voting, as they come in.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Atlanta MayorPrecincts: 182 / 182 (100% reporting)
Atlanta Mayor Fulton Co. VotePrecincts: 169 / 169 (100% reporting)
Atlanta Mayor DeKalb Co. VotePrecincts: 13 / 13 (100% reporting)
Atlanta City Council PresidentPrecincts: 182 / 182 (100% reporting)
City of Fairburn MayorPrecincts: 4 / 4 (100% reporting)
City of South Fulton MayorPrecincts: 52 / 52 (100% reporting)
Forest Park MayorPrecincts: 1 / 1 (100% reporting)
Peachtree City MayorPrecincts: 12 / 12 (100% reporting)
- Judge who will oversee special grand jury in Trump election probe in Georgia named
- Georgia Secretary of State: We'll cooperate with grand jury set to investigate evidence of election interference
- New election changes coming for Doraville voters
- Georgia elections chief announces new voter registration management system
- Gov. Kemp addresses education, healthcare, and crime in State of the State address
- Gwinnett County to offer voting materials in these 4 languages
- Kemp, Raffensperger oppose voting rights legislation amid presidential visit
- Georgia voting rights advocates urge action from Pres. Biden, VP Harris ahead of Atlanta visit
- Stacey Abrams seeks national voting rights action before 2022 race
- Lawsuits against Georgia voting law moves forward after judge denies motions to dismiss