2021 Atlanta and Georgia Election results
Real-time 2021 Georgia election results will be posted here starting January 5. Georgia voters will determine the balance of the U.S. Senate as they elect both Senate seats. The Senate runoff races pit Republican incumbent Senator David Perdue against Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Kelly Loeffler against Democrat challenger Rev. Raphael Warnock.
County breakdowns of Fulton County election results, Cobb County election results, Forsyth County election results, Gwinnett County election results and other Georgia election results will be posted here. 11Alive has an Election Day guide with tips and resources to help you vote. Polls close at 7 p.m. on January 5. 11Alive News is your source for Election Day stories, identifying voter issues, fact-checking and results. Bookmark this page for real-time election results, including absentee ballots and early voting, as they come in. To get an alert when the results begin to populate, download the 11Alive app and sign up for alerts.
Note: With such a high percentage of absentee ballots expected, full election results may not be available the evening of January 5. Continue to check this page for updates.
U.S. Senate RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
U.S. Senate Special RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
PSC District 4 RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
- Live Georgia runoff elections results: Interactive county-by-county map
- Georgia Senate results | Perdue and Ossoff runoff
- Georgia Senate results | Loeffler and Warnock runoff
- Raphael Warnock projected to become Georgia's first Black U.S. senator with victory
- Read: Raphael Warnock's speech following Georgia runoff election for Senate
- Jon Ossoff effectively declares victory, saying he thanks Georgia 'for electing me to serve you'
- Kelly Loeffler optimistic in speech to supporters
- TAKEAWAYS: Black voter turnout fuels Warnock victory
- Promises made to Black America remembered on Biden's inauguration day
- New Georgia Senators Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock sworn in