2022 Atlanta and Georgia Election results
The runoff for Georgia’s primary elections is Tuesday, June 21, and voters will head to the polls once again. This time, they will choose between the top two candidates who advanced from the May 24 primary. Winners from the runoff will appear on the ballot in the 2022 general election this November.
On the Republican side, voters will decide who will be their candidate to advance in the races for Georgia’s 6th and 7th Congressional districts. The top two Democratic candidates will also face off in several races, including those for lieutenant governor, secretary of state, and the insurance and labor commissioners.
11Alive News is your source for Election Day stories, identifying voter issues, fact-checking and results. Bookmark this page for real-time election results, including absentee ballots and early voting, as they come in.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Lt. Governor Democratic PrimaryPrecincts: 2,707 / 2,707 (100% reporting)
Secretary of State Democratic PrimaryPrecincts: 2,131 / 2,707 (79% reporting)
Insurance Commissioner Democratic PrimaryPrecincts: 2,707 / 2,707 (100% reporting)
Labor Commissioner Democratic PrimaryPrecincts: 2,707 / 2,707 (100% reporting)
Congress 6th District Republican PrimaryPrecincts: 119 / 174 (68% reporting)
Congress 7th District Republican PrimaryPrecincts: 143 / 143 (100% reporting)
Congress 10th District Democratic PrimaryPrecincts: 160 / 160 (100% reporting)
Congress 10th District Republican PrimaryPrecincts: 110 / 160 (69% reporting)
- Georgia primary election runoff guide | What are the races, who are the candidates?
- 2022 Georgia Primary Election Results
- County-by-county election results for Georgia primary runoff
- In victory for voting rights groups, federal judge says Georgia must change how Public Service Commission is elected
- Fulton County D.A. talks future gang indictments, whether Trump will testify in special grand jury