2021 Atlanta and Georgia Election results
Real-time 2021 Georgia election results will be posted here starting February 9.
Georgia voters in select counties will vote in the special Democratic primary election required for Georgia State House District 90, which became vacant with the withdrawal of Rep. Pamela Stephenson. District 90 covers parts of Henry, DeKalb and Rockdale counties. The candidates are Diandra Hines, Angela Moore, Greg Shealey, Joel Thibodeaux, Stan Watson, Ed Williams and Valerie Murphy. If there is a runoff, it will be on March 9, 2021.
There is also a special election for the Griffin Judicial Circuit District Attorney. Marie Greene Broder (R), the incumbent, is being challenged by Dexter Wimbish (D).
Polls close at 7 p.m. and 11Alive News is your source for Election Day stories, identifying voter issues, fact-checking and results. Bookmark this page for real-time election results, including absentee ballots and early voting, as they come in.
District Attorney GriffinPrecincts: 66 / 66 (100% reporting)
State House District 90Precincts: 15 / 15 (100% reporting)
- Live Georgia runoff elections results: Interactive county-by-county map
- Georgia Senate results | Perdue and Ossoff runoff
- Georgia Senate results | Loeffler and Warnock runoff
- Raphael Warnock projected to become Georgia's first Black U.S. senator with victory
- Read: Raphael Warnock's speech following Georgia runoff election for Senate
- Jon Ossoff effectively declares victory, saying he thanks Georgia 'for electing me to serve you'
- Kelly Loeffler optimistic in speech to supporters
- TAKEAWAYS: Black voter turnout fuels Warnock victory
- Fulton commissioners vote on resolution to start legal challenge over Georgia's new election law
- Georgia election law explained: Here's what the law does, doesn't do