Georgia Trump Investigation
- Georgia Lt. Gov. Burt Jones speaks about threat of criminal indictment in Fulton County
- Georgia Trump 2020 case | Prosecutors argue former Justice Department official acted outside scope of his authority
- 900 potential jurors could be called for trials of 2 of Trump's former attorneys
- State senator Shawn Still not suspended following indictment in 2020 Georgia election case
- Fulton County DA on Trump RICO trial: 'You know my office can try big cases'
- Judge rules two of Trump's codefendants in 2020 election case are split from rest
More Georgia Trump Investigation
- Former president Trump waives right to speedy trial in Georgia election RICO case
- Georgia election case prosecutors cite fairness in urging 1 trial for Trump and 18 other defendants
- Fulton County Sheriff describes what Trump was like when getting his mug shot
- Mark Meadows 2020 Georgia election case will not head to federal court, judge rules
- Georgia special grand jury recommended indictments against Trump, Lindsey Graham, David Perdue and more
- Judge denies Mark Meadows' request to move 2020 Georgia election case to federal court
- Why weren't some people recommended for indictment in Georgia actually indicted?
- Georgia Trump special purpose grand jury | Read the full report