- Why drivers aren't held accountable for killing bicyclists and pedestrians in Georgia
- 'Our guards are up' | A Georgia family discovers the uncertain world of post-grad sports programs
- GDOT launching statewide guardrail inspection following 11Alive investigation
- 'I felt like I was an animal in jail' | Resident says Atlanta health care provider put him in danger
- A chance to save a life and change it: How 2 metro Atlanta communities respond to a mental health crisis
- FRAMED: Most trooper shootings occur off camera
- 'It can be deadly' | Faulty 'Frankensteined' guardrails found on Georgia roads.
- 'This will become the standard' | New genetic technology helps identify human remains, solve mysteries
- 8 years. Only 1 time force was used. 11Alive News investigates how one community is improving its response to mental health calls
- Cemetery chain hit with big fines, penalties
- Thief spared prison after stealing missing grandmother’s pension | 11Alive News Investigates
- Can Atlanta adopt what this city is doing to help police, dispatchers respond to mental health calls?
- 'It cuts people in half' | Potentially dangerous guardrails being removed in Georgia following 11Alive investigation
- 'I never said that. You’re lying right now.' | Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks with voters, journalists on campaign trail
- 'This case is just beginning' | Tamla Horsford's family releases full independent autopsy report
- A Clayton County man says CORE owes him thousands in unpaid overtime. He’s not the only one.
- U-Haul crashes into Buckhead home, now the owners have to foot the bill