- Four young Black men talk about resources to help curb violence in their communities
- President Biden approves Georgia disaster declaration for areas impacted by 'violent' March tornado
- Case against officers accused in Rayshard Brooks homicide stalled - for now
- Rapper YFN Lucci one of a dozen indicted for racketeering in massive gang crackdown
- Arizona murder suspect wanted after escaping in metro Atlanta back in custody
- Morehouse College debate team pulls out of national tournament; organizers promise racial reforms
- Volunteer firefighters quit after their chief is fired | 'I think I saw 10 guys turn their gear in today'
- Atlanta groups raising funds to help India as deadly COVID-19 surge cripples country
- Former prosecutor: Federal criminal case against Sheriff Victor Hill will be ‘extremely difficult to prove’
- Timeline | Coweta County mom missing for nearly 8 weeks
- Clayton County police officer who died in wreck remembered | 'Mando is that brother I prayed for'
- Athens house near UGA declared 'unsafe' after floor collapses during large party, injuring 25 people
- Some Georgia hospitals seeing increase in COVID hospitalizations, reinfection
- Buckhead Coalition pushing to raise nearly $2M to help with crime prevention efforts
- Family of man killed by DeKalb police says chief showed them bodycam video of shooting
- VERIFY | Would an apartment complex be responsible for repairs if a tree fell on a car?
- 'He didn’t not deserve that at all' | Sister of man found in burning pickup truck devastated by tragic death