ATLANTA — Forget the flowers, candy and expensive jewelry - nothing says "I Love You" in the south more than a Valentine's Day dinner at Waffle House.
For the twelfth year in a row, the Atlanta-based restaurant is taking reservations from couples looking to celebrate Feb. 14.
“Valentine’s Day is about spending time with the one you love at a place you love,” Waffle House spokesperson Jessica Kinskey said in a statement to USA Today.
Participating restaurants will be dimming the lights and setting up white tablecloths to provide a more romantic, intimate setting, USA Today said.
Meaning the only thing dates will need to worry about is whether they want their hash browns smothered - in love.
The following Atlanta-area restaurants will be offering the Valentine's Day dinner. For other locations, click here.
- 286 North Lee St., Forsyth, GA 31029
- 2264 Cheshire Bridge Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
- 143 Hwy 74 S., Peachtree City, GA 30269
- 5071 Peachtree-Industrial Blvd., Chamblee, GA 30341
- 310 Brannon Rd., Cumming, GA 30041
- 8239 Hwy 278, Covington, GA 30014
- 965 Lanier Ave., Fayetteville, GA 30214
- 3871 Stone Mountain Hwy., Snellville, GA 30039
- 1586 Indian Trail Rd., Norcross, GA 30093
- 296 West Clinton St., Gray, GA 31032
- 531 Canton Hwy, Cumming, GA 30040
- 229 Temple Ave., Newnan, GA 30263
- 7415 Spout Springs Rd., Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- 1408 Hwy 16 W., Griffin, GA 30223
- 2045 Hwy 155 N., Mcdonough, GA 30252
- 4115 Buford Dr., Buford, GA 30518