- Gov. Kemp addresses Georgia gas shortage
- Gas stations begin to close as gasoline runs out
- Chris Carr will seek another term as state attorney general, not senate seat
- Georgia jobless say they have many options
- Kemp, labor department discussing changes to federal pandemic unemployment programs
- 2021 redistricting will revive Georgia power struggle
- Could you get more robocalls in the future because of a Supreme Court ruling?
- Gov. Kemp signs repeal of Georgia's Civil War-era citizen’s arrest law
- House GOP leader says he backs ousting Cheney from No. 3 job
- 'Permitless carry' initially didn’t have the votes to clear the Texas Senate. How did it pass?
- Today is being christened National John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Action Day
- EXPLAINER: Did US hiring slow because of a ‘labor shortage’?
- Who is Sharon Gay, one of the two declared Atlanta candidates for mayor?
- Mayor Bottoms exit leaves political void
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reflects on accomplishments, regrets
- Mayor Bottoms: 'I don't know what's next,' but not going to Walgreens
- Former Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed talks crime, Buckhead breakaway