- 36 hours of Atlanta protests
- Fireworks used as weapons in Atlanta protest
- Atlanta protest the morning after | Volunteers clean up
- Atlanta police chief said violence in Atlanta was organized and 'terroristic in nature'
- Atlanta mayor says people cleaning up the city 'felt like Atlanta'
- T.I. on protests becoming violent | 'We can't do this here'
- George Floyd death | A timeline of Atlanta protests
- Atlanta police chief stands among protesters, listens to their concerns
- Atlanta protesters begin kneeling in protest of George Floyd's death
- What to do when you see those confusing new crosswalk lights in Atlanta
- Commuter Dude: Drivers ignore signs telling them not to "block the box"
- Does avoiding left turns save time and gasoline; we tried and found this out
- Commuter Dude: Testing smartphone GPS apps
- Commuter Dude: Looking back at the I-85 bridge collapse one year later
- Commuter Dude: Neighbors still feeling the stress of last year's I-85 bridge collapse
- Commuter Dude: Smart phone feature helps focus on fuel efficiency news
- Commuter Dude: Help finding cheap gasoline news
- This UPS driver is 55-years accident free news
- Commuter Dude: Metal plates missing from city tracking map news
- Commuter Dude: Testing car cameras news
- Commuter Dude: The lingering cost of winter news
- Commuter Dude: Family pushing for change at Fairburn intersection news
- Commuter Dude: Predicting Super Bowl traffic next year in Atlanta news
- Commuter Dude: 55-mph returns to I-285 news
- Commuter Dude: Testing Atlanta's 311 system news
- Commuter Dude: Bridge congestion frustrates commuters news
- Explaining some crosswalk confusion in metro Atlanta.
- X marks the spot: Don't block the box on the road
- Which is faster? Waze or Apple Maps? We set out to see which app could get us to work faster.
- It's the anniversary of the I-85 bridge collapse.
- Metal plates missing from city's tracking system
- You're supposed to stop when a school bus stops to let children off the bus.
- Gifts from Commuter Dude
- The times you want to be off the road this Thanksgiving
- We're saying goodbye to the Dome and we will let you know what roads are closed on Monday.
- Smyrna could be the first city in Georgia to ticket driver's who don't use hands-free devices while driving.
- Waiting at traffic lights.
- Commuter Dude is letting you know about Halloween traffic