ATLANTA — A blast of cold air moved in overnight, with light snow following across north Georgia.
Little to no accumulation of snow was expected in the metro, but about 2" fell over the extremely higher elevations of the north Georgia mountains.
As a result, multiple school districts are opting for delays, cancelations, or digital learning days for Tuesday, Dec. 1, as temperatures drop and remaining moisture on the roads has the potential to freeze.
RELATED: Winter weather updates
See below for a list:
- Chattooga County Schools - Distance Learning
- Clay County, NC - Delayed 2 Hours
- Dawson County Schools - Delayed 2 Hours
- Fannin County Schools - Closed Dec. 1
- Gilmer County Schools - Closed Dec. 1
- Pickens County Schools - Digital Learning Day
- Towns County Schools - Digital Learning Day
- Union County Schools - Digital Learning Day
View closings on 11Alive.com/closings.